Many athletes will benefit from losing some of their weight. When you are lighter it costs less energy to cycle, walk, swim and do any other form of exercise. Every person has a weight that is ideal for him or her. Too light is also not good, by constant dieting your body will not have enough energy for an optimal training session, and consequently leads to an unhealthy situation and poor performance during the training session.
To achieve the ideal competition weight, your current diet will be analyzed first. For the nutritional analysis you will be required to take notes of all the foods and drinks that you consume for a period of three days. You will receive instructions at the start of the analysis. Then your diet will be adjusted so you can achieve your ideal competition weight in a responsible and healthy way.
- Assessment of your daily caloric intake based on a three-day food diary
- Analysis of the macro- and micronutrient content of your diet
- Analysis of your personal nutritional needs to optimize performance
- Comprehensive advice on how to achieve your nutritional or weight goals
- Personal preferences are taken into account
- Contact via e-mail, phone or Skype
- A personalised report
- Comprehensive meal plans